Role : Automation Tester
Employment Type: Contract on extendable basis ( 3months)
Location : Brisbane
Eligibility :Security Clearance: BASELINE VETTING
Start Date : April 1st 2017
My client is a large IT consultancy and is looking for a Automation Tester role to work in Large Federal Agency. They are looking for a candidate with the following experience.
The services will include and not be limited to:
· Preparing, developing and executing automation test scripts;
· Analysing business changes and conducting impact assessments around the scope of automation;
· Creating detailed test plans, estimates and schedules of automation activities;
· Developing UI and API test scripts using UFT and ALM Automation Framework Tools;
· Setting up automated test scripts and executing on Virtual machines with auto schedules and reporting;
· Analysing results and preparing status reports to business stakeholders;
· Working along with a fast paced Agile team in delivering automation activities;
· Preparing bulk test data activities using UI, API and SQL queries.
· Demonstrated experience (4+years) in HP unified functional testing suite;
· Demonstrated understanding and/or experience in Automation testing framework and methodologies;
· Demonstrate strong Automation expertise on complex applications;
· Demonstrate ability to work effectively in teams and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Specified Personnel must hold a current Australian Government Security Clearance (AGSVA) or be willing to undergo and obtain an AGSVA clearance (Baseline clearance as a minimum);
· Specified Personnel must be willing to undergo and obtain an Employment Suitability Clearance (ESC);
· Experience working in large Government organisations;
· Experience working with LeanFT, selenium, SoapUI and rest API Automation.
Employment Suitability Screening:-
- DIBP requires all specified personnel to obtain and maintain an Employment Suitability Clearance.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below . Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: