Automation Test Team Lead
- Automation Test Team Lead
- Perm role with Tier 1 Bank
- Excellent Pay Package + Benefits
- Melbourne CBD
Our Client is looking for a Test Team Lead to manage system, system integration testing and regression testing on Automation projects.
As a Test Team Lead, you are responsible for managing the testing activities on assigned Project. You will ensure that all assigned technology solutions are delivered to agreed quality standards and within the allocated timeframe.
You are also responsible for reviewing the business requirements, designing the test approach and plans and providing the testing estimates and presenting these to the Project Team and SIT Manager for consideration and approval
You will be working closely with the Automation Test Lead to identify areas for automation and drive automation capability within Project
You will work in conjunction with the assigned manager to obtain the necessary signoffs and approvals for all phases of testing and have this information recorded and presented as part of the success criteria for acceptance into the production environment.
- Solid understanding of automation frameworks
- Needs to drive automation
- Coordination and Good communication
- Team Management capability
- Manage a team of 8-10
- Must be from test automation background in order to drive the automation
Testing and Quality and Leading (80%)
- Participate in the scoping and estimation of Project work.
- Provide test estimates and demand profiling input for the respective Project work. This should be provided as directed from the assigned Project Manager or delegate leading the specific change
- Engage appropriate stakeholders and develop Master Test Plans, Test Approach and other associated documentation for Projects work (as necessary) based upon the agreed methodology and test strategy
- Develop test conditions, scenarios and cases ensuring coverage of all business and technology requirements against traceability matrices and agreed test plans and strategies
- Identify and provide the necessary test cases and updates to support regression and automation testing because of changes tested and accepted into production.
- Analyze application requirements and designs, manual test cases, and business scenarios to design, create, and execute automation test scripts using approved automation test tool(s)
- Effectively document and mitigate risks and issues relating to the end to end testing of Project work and keep all key stakeholders informed both verbally and via written communication
- Identify the demand and manage the test resources and manage test activities for Project work in close consultation with the Project Manager
- Organise and arrange the testing environments for Project work in co-ordination with the appropriate Project Manager and/or Tech Lead and Release Manager
- Manage System Integration Testing including the definition, planning, execution, monitoring and reporting for Project work with Project Manager / Tech Leads and Business Analysts
- Ensure adherence to agreed test methodologies and disciplines for Project work.
- Ensure effective use of agreed Test Tools, including Documentation Repository Tools, Defect Management Tools, Test Automation Tools and Test Management Tools.
- Manage the triaging and end to end defect resolution process for projects / SITE and BAU work
- Manage the day to day task assignments and deliverables of Test Resources (co-located and offshore / distributed) across multiple Project testing activities.
- Contribute to the on-going development of the testing discipline and methodologies
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by line manager and assignment manager to meet reasonable operational and/or other requirements
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Jess – 03 8506 6115) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: