Automation Test Analyst
- Selenium and Cucumber experience a must!
- Melbourne CBD location
- 6 month contract, ASAP start!
Based in the heart of the CBD, this well known Australian financial company is looking for a skilled Automation Test Analyst with Selenium experience to join their ever expanding team.
**Please note: Only candidates with hands on commercial experience with Selenium need apply**
- Building frameworks from scratch
- Review and contribute to product requirements, ensuring testability
- Develop test plans and test cases products and customer deliverables
- Perform QA testing on products and customer deliverables
- Work with the product development tech leads and program managers to help define, build, provide training, and maintain our QA process and procedures
- At least 2 year’s experience in building frameworks and Open Source Automation testing
- At least 6 months experience in the following tools such as Selenium, Cucumber/Gherkin
- At least 2 year’s experience in behaviour driven development (BDD) methodology
- Large financial services experience is preferred
This is a initial 6 month contract in Melbourne CBD and will be filled very quickly.
Apply now by sending your CV in word format or call Cass on 03 8506 6578 for a confidential discussion.