Automation Test Analyst – Agile
- Excellent opportunity @ Collins street, Melbourne CBD.
- 12 months contract starting on 12.12.2016, possibility of extensions.
- Enhance your testing skills focusing on Model Data Services.
*** 12 months contract starting 12.12.2016 with possibilities of extensions ***
Our client has a requirement for Test Automation Analyst to work on a project with the focus on establishing Model Data Services.
The Test Automation Analyst will work with the project team to establish an automated testing regime for the Model Data Services, as well as planning and executing all testing, including system, integration, performance and security testing for the MDS system.
This role also includes the set-up of an appropriate Test environment, testing tools and test automation. Because my client’s environment is Agile, the successful candidate must have previous Agile/Scrum experience so they can actively contribute to Agile approach.
To be considered you will need to have skills listed below:
- Proven track record in Test Automation over a minimum period of 5 years.
- Proficiency and experience in developing Test Automation Harness and Test cases creation.
- Planning and performance of Test Cases:
- Development of test plans for all types of testing including: system, performance, regression, integration, penetration/security, product verification testing and end-to-end testing.
- Facilitation of UAT
- Implementation of test plans using manual or automated techniques where appropriate.
- Strong knowledge in testing using a broad range of testing tools such as:
- JMeter, Locuse, Python Fabrik
- Strong Knowledge of Python, JAVA and/or other scripting/programing languages is desirable.
- Exposure to Model Data, Jira, Agile Methodologies, Unix/Linux, Mongo Db, Messaging systems, THREDDS and OpenDAP is essential.
Please apply using the link below or call Stan on 03 8506 6578 or connect on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/stanfridlind ref: 12452
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: