Automation Test Analyst
Role: Automation Test Analyst
Experience Level: 5+ years of Automation Testing Experience
Initial Contract: 3 Months on extendable basis
One of our esteemed client is looking for Automation Testers to join their Sydney & Melbourne office for working on a challenging project.
Job description: –
- Administering, managing and maintaining the test tool software.
- Taking the lead and providing support and technical guidance to Origin on the use of test automation and performance testing
- Consulting with service owners and testers to improve test automation and performance testing services.
- Managing the pipeline of Automated and performance testing and associated work.
- Drive the development and implementation of strategies around test automation, performance testing and test tools.
- Drive continuous improvement in Automation and performance testing methodologies.
- All aspects of test Automation and performance testing, including tooling, within a complex IT environment.
- Previous experience with design and development of automation frameworks.
- Automation Tools: Selenium, QTP, SoapUI, JMeter, LoadRunner, NeoLoad, Rational Robot, ALM, JIRA, Jenkins [Minimum 3 tools out of this list]
- Running test planning, defect and test completion meetings.
- Designing and coding automation frameworks/scripts.
- Managing multiple and conflicting priorities.
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and service providers to drive automation and performance testing.
So don’t miss this opportunity and apply using the link below or call Amrita on 03 8506 6553 connect on LinkedIn – https://au.linkedin.com/in/amrita-sehgal-b0b03929.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: