Automation Senior Tester ( Data Warehouse)
One of our Large Financial Client is hiring Automation Testers with Data Warehouse experience to work in an agile way across BAU and project initiatives and you are required to embrace and role model an agile way of working
What you will do :
- Delivering quality application change across various platforms through analysis, planning, creation and execution of User Acceptance Test designs, cases and procedures.
- Liaising with business users, business analysts and developers to ensure that planned testing meets their requirements.
- Acquiring and analysing all relevant documents for assigned projects to determine testing requirements.
- Consulting on testing matters to business and IT project managers.
- Executing Test cases for all assigned projects/enhancements.
- Raising any defects found during test and escalating in accordance with set procedures.
- Tracking progress of allocated test designs and test cases to ensure testing deadlines will be met.
- Ensuring Test environments are properly established to control and monitor end-to-end Testing of applications and infrastructure components.
- Identifying, revising and enhancing adherence to processes and standards used within the Test function.
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to engage stakeholders.
- Designing and writing test automation scripts for requirement validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing
- Using test automation frameworks
What we need for this role
- Data warehousing/data integration experience- SQL or Oracle- SQL preferred
- Must have created frameworks from scratch by themselves
- Agile experience
- The ability to create and deliver strategic ideas and initiatives
- Experience with at least one test management tools: qTest, Zephyr
- Experience in Data Warehouse/ETL /Data Testing related projects.
- Experience in using agile methodologies (JIRA)
- 6+ years Automation Testing experience with relevant tertiary qualifications
- Strong programming/scripting experience in Ruby, Python, SOAP UI, selenium, microservices, DBfit.
- Experienced in creating automation test scripts independently without developer’s assistance.
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) with tools such as Cucumber – essential
- Experience of testing .net environments, REST API’s.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Alex- 03 8506 6547) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.