- Automation Engineer
- Salary Range on offer: $100k – $110K inc Super + bonus + other perks (work life balance, discounts on home loans etc)
- Permanent Career Opportunity
- Melbourne Based Multiple roles – Tier 1 Bank
As an Automation Engineer on the team, you would build robust automated test solutions that support the verification of new products and our engineering processes. You’d work across multiple squads collaborating with individual developers and manager engineers on unit test strategy, test solutions and help identify code coverage targets
- Driving an Automation first approach for Unit, System, and Integrated System testing across client, and contributing to platform integration and performance tests.
- Solving defects; drive investigations into problems and correction actions relating to recurring problems.
- Coding automated tests for the Feature, System, and Integrated Systems Testing Phases
- Participating in Platform code reviews with Developers.
- Managing risk; meeting all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role.
- Problem solving, solution design automation and innovating using Quality Engineering practices.
- Promoting shared goals of creating high quality software.
- Contributing to Agile practices and Automation for stories in sprint delivery
- Contributing to CI/CD pipeline design, build and maintenance to support Quality Engineering practices.
- Creating and reviewing solution documentation.
- Driving a learning-based culture.
- 2.5+ years of relevant software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments
- Must have Java and Selenium
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
- Proven thought leader & trusted advisor
- Technical acumen in technologies associated with complex and deeply integrated systems e.g.: e2e domain, business logic and technology (framework/service architecture)
- Experience in AWS Cloud Based technologies.
- Expert in Software Engineering tools or equivalents such as: Jira, Confluence, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, Jmeter, Rest, GitHub, Jenkins
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.