- Senior Automation Engineer
- 6 months contract opportunity
- Melbourne Based role
- Rate on offer upto $800/day
It is expected that the role holder will most likely have the following qualifications and experience.
- 2+ years testing experience
- Must have Microservices Testing experience with Node or Spring boot
- Agile Software development practice
- DevOps capabilities
- Testing standards, tooling, automation
- Technical acumen in technologies associated with complex and deeply integrated systems e.g.: e2e domain, business logic and technology (framework/service architecture)
- Expert with CI/Cd, TDD, BDD
- Expert in Quality Engineering
- API’s, microservices
- Experience in providing technology client service.
- Proven ability to use relevant data analytics approaches and tools to problem- solve and trouble-shoot.
- Knowledge & experience with Build languages
- Focus on quality and detail.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Strong commitment to quality and auditability
Participate in testing effort estimates and actuals to deliver stories / features
- Drive an Automation led approach for system, SIT and unit testing across company, and contribute to platform integration and performance tests.
- Provide insights & trend analysts of discrepancies and defects against agreed quality metrics.
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures
- Innovate and embed Quality engineering practices.
- Promote shared goals of creating high quality software.
- Support Agile practices.
- Work with the teams Identifying opportunities to deliver Quality Engineering.
- Create and review solution documentation.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.