Associate Director, Responsible Investing
Associate Director – Investment Policy
Sydney or Melbourne CBD location
$1000/day Incl Super
Industry – Financial Services (Wealth and Investment)
Exceptional Responsible investing policy and investment implementation experience essential
Reporting to client’s Head of Alternative Investments and Responsible Investing, the role is responsible for helping to deliver a market leading RI wealth proposition for Client by focusing on
uplifting and executing client’s approach to responsible investing. The performance of this role is critical to the success of Client’s investments client offering.
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive, implement and promote Client’s Responsible Investment policy and framework
- Lead and deliver the implementation of advocacy and proxy voting across asset classes.
- Improve consistency of RI and ESG implementation across asset classes
- Drive improvements in client and adviser collateral
- Drive industry/professional memberships and alignment to global/local relevant RI policy changes.
- Uplift and identify areas for RI improvement aligned to best practice
- Proactive and contributing member of Client’s sustainability committees and related sub working groups.
Your Capabilities, Experience & Qualifications will include:
- 5-10 years’ experience in Responsible Investing – ideally in an investment or policy capacity
- Experience with Responsible Investing frameworks / tools preferred
- Experience in advocacy and stewardship frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree / CFA preferred
- Strong organisational skills / project management
- Effective communication skills – written and oral
- A passion for further developing a career in Responsible Investing/Sustainability.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 0480 047 903 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements