Asset Management (Pathways) Program Manager
- Asset Management (Pathways) Program Manager
- Port Macquarie
- 12-Month contract (with option to extend)
- Large Energy client
- Attractive rate
Experienced Program Manager to lead the tactical and then the following strategic Asset Management Investment Program from inception through to completion, providing leadership, management, coordination and direction to teams delivering projects. This is a major business transformation program and involves management of vendors, project managers and stakeholders to plan, prioritise, resource and deliver the program under the Divisional Portfolio within Transformation.
- Accountable to the Portfolio Director and Executive Sponsor
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of the program within an MSP framework
- Manage business, project and vendor teams to ensure program business objectives are achieved on time and within budget
- Develop and implement program management plans to ensure the success of the program
- Work with the Business Change Managers and the Benefits Lead to ensure that change is embedded within the Program Plan
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders to ensure program outcomes are met
- Implement change to operationalize the capabilities and realise benefits
- Ensure that the projects within the program deliver on time to quality, to budget and that the capability are delivered according to the ends state
- Manage interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure program objectives are achieved
- Establish effective teams and relationships with stakeholders
- Usual program management functions incl. active management of status, issues, risks, changes, decisions, financials, benefits and schedules
- Minimum 10 years deep experience in program management roles
- Proven capability of managing large diverse teams
- Exemplary and proven stakeholder engagement skills
- Solid vendor management and commercial experience
- Budgetary responsibility for programs and projects of at least $5M
- Open and Transparent communication, working as part of a diverse and broad team
- Relaxed, calm and fun temperament
- Transformation experience and exposure to Asset Management Strategies and EAM.
- MSP Certified, PRINCE2 experienced and/or PMBOK
- Experience in Utility, Government and/or SOC organisations
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.