Asset Analysts (Configuration Identification)
- Multiple roles available!
- Strong Excel experience with data cleansing knowledge
- Consolidate multiple applications within the business
Our client requires multiple Asset Analyst to start as soon as possible to work on the Configuration Identification across their evolving system to consolidate and document the existing application environment.
Our client requires
- Individuals proficient in data cleansing work to assist with BAU and project activities
- Excellent Excel proficiency – up to VB capability
- Excel spreadsheet manipulation
- Handling, analysing and transforming data
- Data migration utilising Access and Excel
- Cleanse and transform the data ready for load
Individuals who can accurately complete repeatable CI updates from Service Requests and identify missing CI for non-consenting customers
- Labelling software and hardware configuration items with unique identifiers
- Identifying the documentation that describes a configuration item
- Grouping related configuration items into baselines
- Labelling revisions to configuration items and baselines
Apply today by forwarding your Word formatted CV. For enquiries, please contact Cass Drum on (03) 8506 6578 quoting reference #12191.