- Short term contract with a Government Department
- Parramatta, Sydney
We are looking for an Archer SME for a Sydney based Federal Client on a short term contract.
- Experience in designing and managing Archer Implementations for large organisations
- Design and implement Archer On-Demand Applications and Questionnaires as per Business requirements
- Implement Archer Core Use cases and align it with client requirements
- Use Archer regular and advanced workflows for various Use cases (applications and questionnaires)
- Improve on existing applications by adding new features and components
- Requirement gathering for various Governance, Risk and Compliance processes
- Work with System / platform management teams to ensure maximum up-time for Archer environments
- Work with RSA support to address bugs / issues within product and / or implementations
- Understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance concepts such as Risk Management, Vendor Risk Assessments, Compliance Management, Policy Management, Audit and Issue Management, etc.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Lisa on 03 8506 6523 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: