Applications / Solution / Integration Architect
- Applications / Solution / Integration Architect
- Parramatta, NSW
- Large Government Department
- 3 years Contract
- Expected Start Date: ASAP
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by Client
The Application, Solution, Integration Architect will provide technical analysis, design and implementation guidance of architecture services for solving information, legacy application integration, broader interfacing and synchronization challenges faced by the Integrated Policing Operating System (IPOS) program. The position works closely with other technology departments, business units, Enterprise Architecture team and the program / program team and has an emphasis on development of architectural deliverables. The role reports directly to the Program Architect, with a dotted line to the Enterprise Architect Integration.
- Encourage and drive a culture of technical excellence, co-operation and collaboration across all stakeholders by providing a high level of advice and leadership in relation to solution architecture and solution designs for Application, Solution, Integration/API and Data components of the IPOS solution;
- Partners with business and IT representatives including enterprise architecture, application, information management, infrastructure and security teams in requirements gathering and reviews to produce an optimal, detailed design for the IPOS program;
- Analyse and translate business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines enterprise level solutions across cloud and on-premise Application, Solution, Integration/API and Data components of the IPOS solution to achieve business objectives;
- Works closely with the Enterprise Architect Integration to ensure compliance with Client EA standards and patterns. Actively participates in design authority and architecture review board forums;
- Consult with internal staff at all levels to develop and maintain comprehensive and accurate technical documentation and models for new and modified applications;
- Works closely with IPOS vendors to specify and negotiate solutions and to define Application, Solution, Integration/API and Data components of the IPOS solution;
- Works closely with the Information Security and Service Management Lead Architect
- Research and present information sessions to Business Stakeholders, as required;
- Develop, pilot and recommend new architectures to support application requirements leveraging reusable components. Reviews new applications for conformance to existing architectures. Understands and articulates technology strategies and objectives;
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate security and privacy measures are implemented on Application, Solution, Integration/API and Data components of the IPOS solution;
- Ensure team effectiveness and manage client expectations through timely delivery of program deliverables;
- Adhere to all Client policies and guidelines;
- All other tasks as directed by the Program Architect related to delivering / supporting the IPOS Program;
- Agree to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and/or at regular intervals (generally every 12 months) during contract period.
- Obtain and maintain the requisite security clearances for this position.
- Proven extensive experience as a Solution Architect across Application, Solution, Integration/API and Data components, gained across several larger organisations (>5,000 users) across a range of technical platforms;
- Aptitude to formulate and articulate technical vision to anticipate and prepare for emerging systems and technology needs with the ability to understand multiple systems or technologies and how they interact;
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and presenting/reporting technical information for critical business systems in a large ICT environment;
- Demonstrated ability to carry out options analysis to facilitate procurement of cloud technologies;
- Demonstrated capacity to use standard modelling approaches, tools and model repositories;
- Demonstrated experience in applying multiple technology solutions to business problems; and astuteness in identifying and implementing continuous process improvements;
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with an ability to develop and maintain professional and respected working relationships other team members, clients, management and vendors;
- Ability to take accountability and to make sound architectural decisions for infrastructure, security and service management components of the solution;
- Effective ability to deal with ambiguity, unexpected events, and changing business requirements; ability to juggle multiple activities, programs, and initiatives simultaneously;
- Experience with testing automation and/or leading other through testing automation
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.