Network Solution Designer
*** Port Macquarie *** Networks Solution Designer***
My client, located in Port Macquarie progressing with multiple system programs of work to be implemented by 1 December 2017.
As a result of that process they are in need for Networks Solution Designer for MINIMUM of 12 months‘ contract to start ASAP and assist in meeting the deadline.
- Perform all work with a focus on never performing an unsafe act.
- Support the delivery of a number of new systems required to provide the business with field mobility solutions.
- Continue to develop existing control solution, its integrated considerations and ancillary systems.
- Drive business efficiency by developing solutions for bespoke problems in house.
To be suitable for this position, Candidate Must have:
- Experience with network control systems or network management systems
- Experience in developing solutions and operating on secure networks
- Database access and schema build experience
- Linux system administration knowledge and build experience
- Windows Server administration knowledge
- Operational support related to incident analysis, design, development and testing, prod deployment life cycles and bug fixes
- Team player, willingness to help others, and share ideas and concepts for problem solving
- Experience performing root cause analysis for network, application, server and authentication issues
- Ability to convert functional requirements to technical requirements
- Network security design and working within complex zoned networks
- Employing, troubleshooting and developing message passing tools in conformance with standard protocols (SOAP, XML, json, proprietary)
Apply using the link below or call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 with Ref Number:12506 and send your updated resume
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: