Application Support Engineer AV, VC
Develop and maintain asset lifecycle plans for all equipment including staged maintenance and refresh activities. Ensures AV catalogue is up to date and accurate. Leads the hardware procurement and ordering processes.
- Develop & management of asset lifecycle plans for all AV equipment including staged maintenance and refresh activities.
- Work with procurement to design strategies to optimize technology spends.
- Plan, record and track AV assets across the organization.
- Manage the asset register for all active/decommissioned assets
- Track asset finances and depreciations
- Understands the end-to-end (E2E) technical service(s) including dependent components and infrastructure for Zoom, Cisco and AV equipment.
- Assistance in the successful implementation of AV solutions at CLIENT locations.
- Existing knowledge of Cisco and Zoom solutions.
Technology and experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience delivering Asset Management Solutions to a large enterprise organisation.
- Understanding of different purchasing methods and the best practices associated with them.
- Knowledge of video conferencing architecture and protocols.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels
- Extensive experience is using Service NOW for Asset Management purposes.
- Strong sense of ownership to drive outcomes.
- Able to quickly grasp end user requirements.
- Ability to support and collaborate with third party technicians and backend engineering teams for the capturing of Asset information.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, written and oral communications
- Energetic, outgoing and always willing to dive in where needed.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Significant amount of experience with unified communications suite products
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies and applications
- Relevant industry certifications desirable
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to remain flexible to deliver business outcomes
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field desirable
- ITIL v3 Certification is desirable
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6548 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: