Application Service Delivery Manager
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Permanent Opportunity
- Strong background in .NET technologies
Our client, a Microsoft Gold Partner is seeking an exceptional Applications Service Delivery Manager to assist their tier one clients with complex software application issues. This role will reward you well and open the doors to innovative technologies with a culture of delivering outstanding software. You will be responsible for overseeing the people engaged on these projects and other associated resources.
The right candidate will have a strong history of operating at a hands-on level with external clients to ensure best practices are followed from the start. You will be engaging clients’ from the top down, analysing their needs and then producing the design and implementing solutions to best fit the requirements.
What will you do?
- Supporting various clients’ critical systems through your knowledge of software application support and deployment
- Own the strategic and operational delivery to the end client
- Manage the relationship with the client throughout the project duration
- Be a main point of contact for solutions and services
- Manage the application transformation and its delivery
- Identify potential issues and take action to head them off before they eventuate, whether they be technical, requirements or people based
- Define the scope, constraints and assumptions and identify associated risks, back-up plans and people and team planning
What you will have:
- Previous Service Delivery Manager experience
- A strong background in Microsoft .NET technology stack
- Previous process management experience
- Experience problem solving complex web application issues that may occur across the storage, database, communications/ network, firewall, application or other hardware or software layers
- Highly motivated with excellent follow-through, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills
- Flexible/ dynamic in your approach
- PRINCE2, PMP or PMBOK certifications highly regarded
Our client offers a unique environment that will provide a rare opportunity with huge growth potential. If this sounds like the type of role and environment you have been looking for please apply now by sending your CV/ Cover letter in word format below.