Application Packaging SME
- Application Packaging SME
- Melbourne CBD
- 6 months on a view to extension
Adaps has been scouted to source Application Packaging SME for a large enterprise client in Melbourne.
Job Summary: Responsible for the virtualization, sequencing, packaging and troubleshooting of all application packages within the Enterprise.
- Expertise in application packaging and sequencing (MSI, App-V, Layering technologies like UniDesk)
- Experienced with Application Virtualization technologies such as Citrix, App-V, AppVolume, UniDesk, etc
- Troubleshooting and fixing Application defects
- Experience on application packaging defect management process
- Methodical approach to problem solving and resolution.
- Experience in design and improving packaging process for end to end application delivery
- Familiar in Citrix XenApp Application publishing
- Familiar with scripting tool like PowerShell & Perl.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory Domain services including Group Policy Management
- Experience with any other industry application virtualization software, including Citrix XenApp
- Experience in packaging in Banking industry is added advantage
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: