Application Infrastructure Solution Architect
- Best client to work
- Parramatta Location
- Excellent $$$$
- 3-6 months contract with a possibility of extension
Are you an Application Infrastructure Solution Architect and looking for a new gig??
My client is looking for infrastructure architect who can provide technical analysis, design and implementation guidance of architecture services for solving integration, interfacing and synchronisation challenges faced by assigned ICT Programs / Projects and will report directly to the Project Manager.
To be considered you should have-
* Demonstrated experience designing and implementing Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) using VMWare technologies (vSAN, NSX) as the target environment from legacy operating environments
* Demonstrated experience in the implementation of secure public cloud technologies as a target solution platform
* Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, Linux, JBoss products, services and technology solution environments including in house and cloud offerings
* Demonstrated experience and knowledge of ICT security and the application of ASD IRAP controls as it relates to solutions architecture in a virtual environment
* Architectural knowledge of Storage (Object storage, SAN, NAS and backup) technologies
* Architectural knowledge of Networking technologies – LAN and WAN, virtual networking
* Architectural knowledge of data centre installations e.g. racking, cabling, etc.
Your roles & responsibilities will include but not limited to -
* Infrastructure and application solution architect for hyper converged based virtualisation infrastructure in a VMWare environment utilising vSphere, vMotion, vCenter, vSAN and NSX VMWare technology stack for virtual data centres, private cloud solutions as well as solutions based on public cloud services migrations (AWS, Azure)
* Solution architecture requirements gathering, develop design documentation, present solution designs to key stakeholder groups, as well as hands on support of the migration of the more complex applications from legacy operating environments to the above target platform solution.
* Significantly contribute to strategic solutions aligned with corporate ICT strategies and tactical solutions
* Support transition of operational support staff to new target environments
* Contribute to consolidated object based storage solutions
* Contribute to the enablement of security infrastructure solutions as they relate to application security needs
* Contribute to Oracle virtual environment target solutions for Oracle based solutions
If you have these skills then apply using the link below or call Amrita on 03 8506 6553 or
connect on LinkedIn – https://au.linkedin.com/in/amrita-sehgal-b0b03929 ref: 12466
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: