Application Architect – Business Lending – Remote work
The Architect defines the end-to-end technical architecture to support the delivery of investment slate, guiding and influencing business delivery and ensuring alignment to target state technology.
Manage a functional area or a collection of related activities to achieve identified objectives. Employees at this Group would be expected to provide advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgment in their area of expertise/responsibility.
- Understood and agreed rationale, business alignment and priority-technical context for the initiative need; what business/customer/colleague problems and/or opportunity it addresses; dependency with other enterprise initiatives from a technology standpoint.
- Features-discrete, shaped features determined by capabilities, technologies, systems and components required to deliver the initiative aligned to target architectures and that contribute to service backlogs.
- Feature sequence-defined and agreed sequence for feature delivery that maximises customer/business/colleague value and contributes to cross-service outcomes; aligned to business priority and service readiness.
- Multi-service impacts-initiatives/features that are dependent on and span multiple services (both within and across domains) and associated architecture; the encompassing technology required to fulfil the end to end initiative requirements and delivery.
- Technical debt assessment-identified and quantified options including technical debt impacts; facilitation and influence of related decisions; technical debt tracking
- 10+ years experience in the Technology industry.
- 5+ years experience in Software Development and Design.
- Experience and demonstration of agile practices.
- Experience with both packaged and custom build software as well as third party vendors and partners.
- Working collaboratively with business, project and technical teams providing technical leadership.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.