- Application Architect
- Initial Fixed term Contract to end of Dec 2022 (long term project, likely 3+ years)
- Leading Insurance & Healthcare Organisation
- Salary ranges from $170K-190K base + super
- End-to-end accountability for identification of application solution options and recommendations, governed by our strategic architecture and informed by our current and future technology landscape
- Provide oversight and management of detailed application architecture, design and build to ensure that the built solutions match the designed solution, meet customer requirements and perform to required service levels
- Ensure application architecture, design and development align with Bupa’s enterprise and solution architecture and overall security and coding practises
- Take an active leadership role based on a deep understanding of and hands-on approach to the full technology stack. They will play a key influencing role through working with business stakeholders, Product Owners, Architects and Tech Leads as well as third-party partners and technology vendors to deliver the most effective solutions.
- Utilising their advanced technical expertise, the role holder will ensure that applications are architected and developed to best practises, maximise re-use, and deliver high quality and secure applications that meet or exceed the business and customer expectations.
- With the Technology Manager (mobile), the role will contribute to building ongoing team capability and setting the strategy for the team, recruitment, 3rd party engagement and onboarding of technical staff.
- Manage the performance of team members and conduct employee reviews. Provide technical leadership, coaching and mentoring of team members. General HR and people management. Assist in recruitment and onboarding processes.
Qualifications, Training and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in an IT discipline or related field
- Certification and extensive experience working with architecture frameworks / methods
- Extensive [ 10+ years’] experience in application architecture and design
- Proven ability to leverage technical expertise to guide teams and influence decision makers
- Experience with Azure Cloud services and DevOps
- Experience .NET / C# experience including Web Services development and deployment.
- SQL Server, Oracle or other SQL experience mandatory, experience with NoSQL databases advantageous
- Experience with Agile, Lean and Human Centred Design methodologies advantageous
- Significant development experience using .Net framework and multi-tier architectures
- Experience with front end development tools including but not limited to; HTML, CSS, JS and frameworks such as React
- Familiar with Xamarin based mobile development framework and patterns such as MVVM.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.