Application Analyst (Integration)
One of the Federal Client is hiring Application Analyst(Integration) on initial 6 months contract.
The department is looking for a hands-on Technical specialist to assist in various projects and products currently in operation. The integration environment is built on one of the most complex enterprise infrastructures. Client is looking for someone who can ‘hit the road running’ and assist their complex day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate is the one wants to contribute to our culture of operational excellence and customer focus. They need to have a passion for technology, excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
STATEMENT OF DUTIES
- Understand the Client’s complex application and integration architecture.
- Liaise with various teams to identify the current gaps at the application level and the integration level.
- Investigate the production issues / assist teams in their investigation.
- Deploy third party applications in the department’s windows-based environment.
- Troubleshoot any installation issues and liaise with various teams to overcome the issues.
- Perform analysis of the root cause of the issues and reproduce in non-production environments.
- Liaise with business representatives to understand the business logic behind the applications.
- Coordinate periodical activities such as data refreshes across the environments with due diligence.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Exposure to complex enterprise IT environments.
- Good understanding of the Oracle and SQL databases. Ability to construct complex queries.
- Understanding of essential networking concepts such as firewalls, certificates etc.
- Understanding of basic enterprise level windows server concepts including Microsoft reporting server.
- Understanding of basic TIBCO integration concepts. Exposure to logging tools such as Splunk and other log utilities.
- Any exposure to Active Directory will be beneficial.
- 3+ years working in complex enterprise environment essentially in a support role.
- 3+ years’ experience in handling production support issues.
- Prior experience of installing and troubleshooting windows-based applications in an enterprise environment.
- Good problem solving / troubleshooting skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science or related areas or relevant work experience.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or contact Sanky on 03 8506 6541 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au