- 6 mths contract
- Generous Pay!!
- Melbourne !!
- 6+ months contract !!
- Generous pay!!
Our premium client has an exciting opportunity for an Appian Developer to work on some exciting and challenging projects.
* Analysis, design, and new development of BPM based applications in a fast paced environment.
* Conversion and documenting of business requirements to system requirements.
* Designs, develops medium, and large-scale software applications with other engineers.
* Test changes to user interface, application functionality and database access as required by the client organization.
* Coordinates closely with other programmers to ensure proper implementation of program and system specifications.
* Data migration, loading and conversion between data stores.
* Prepares and maintains system, application and program level documentation as needed.
* Review and analysis of detailed program specifications and designs to meet changes required in the work processes.
* Experience in BPM tool- APPIAN
* 2+ yrs of experience with SQL/PL/SQL/Oracle database
* 4+ yrs of experience with Unix/Solaris
* Good hands-on experience – BEA WebLogic 8.x/9.x, Tomcat, Apache, Hibernate, Spring, ILog, CMMI level 3, JRules, Web Services/SOAP, Subversion, JIRA, Internet security.
* 2+ yrs of experience with Application Servers (Jboss and Weblogic)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: