API Lead Designer/Developer
- API Lead Designer/Developer
- 6 Month Contract
- Ownership of Design and Development activities
- Liaison with customer stakeholders related to Architecture, Security, Design, Development.
- Lead and Mentor the AWS Development team.
- Conduct trainings where required
- Manage onsite / offshore teams
- Deliver using Continuous Delivery / Devops / agile approaches as applicable.
Technical Proficiency in the following AWS Cloud stack is required
- Java / Spring boot
- Docker containers / Kubernetes
- MySQL/NoSQL/Oracle / Cassandra
- Kong/ Nginx/API gateway
- Oracle / Aurora DB/ DynamoDB / elastic cache / Dax
- Confluence Kafka / Kinesis
- MQ/ AMQP/SQS/SNS
- React js / angular js
Technical proficiency in the following is desired
- Confluence / Jira / Artefactory
- Jenkins / Chef / Puppet / Ansible / Gradle / Maven
- Eclipse / Putty
Desired Experience in:
- Any banking / financial services / telecom customers
- Any large-scale Tier 1 enterprise customers
- Development for over 10+ years.
- Exposure to Open Source technologies.
- Exposure to Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud Based Deployments.
- Startup Culture experience
- DevOps and Agile experience
Desired Soft Skills:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Team management
- Excellent Planning (Sprint / Backlog)
- Excellent collaboration (using tools)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.