- Android Developer
- Melbourne based
- 9 months contract on a view to extend
- Excellent opporunity to learn and grow technically
Our consulting client is currently looking to add an additional Android Developer to their team.
This position is a unique opportunity for a strong, quality focused engineer to help build and ensure quality on payments and mobile applications. This role requires a strong team player who has core Android development expertise, has built and deployed apps to the Android Store and has a desire to grow into a leader on the mobile development team. This individual will build, iterate, and enhance the Android application. Partner closely with the design team to create an intuitively easy to use application for users. Optimize the existing code for ease of use and performance.
- Experience mobile application development skills.
- Database-Oracle database
- Mobile App development with IOS / Android
- Oracle security stack database
- Integration – IBM WAS/ Data power
- UX Design, development, unit testing, documentation skills.
- Operating in Agile project environment with distributed onshore/ offshore teams.
- Operating in Atlassian tool set environment
- Experience in Android development- mandatory
- Strong understanding on Android Architecture
- Experience in latest Android technologies and trends
Domain: Financial domain – Payment preferable
How to apply
Please apply using the link below or call Lisa on 03 9956 1175 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: