Technical Trainer (Data Science & Analytics)
6 months contract on a view to extend
Tier 1 bank in Melbourne
We are looking for talented technical subject matter experts to join our team to provide advanced technical training to our data science and analytics community both in Melbourne and Sydney.
- Develop, curate, and deliver technical training to the Client data analytics and data science community both in Melbourne and Sydney.
- Engage stakeholders to understand learning capabilities and tailor training content accordingly.
- Develop and implement technical training roadmap for different capabilities/roles/levels across the analytics community
- Develop and implement metrics to measure and track technical capability uplift and feedback
- Produce and deliver engaging and effective communications to support training
- Support the delivery of Training Needs Analysis and implementation of learning and development materials, e.g. FAQs, Reference Guides, Aids and Supporting Documentation, training manuals
- Identify and train [in-house] technical experts to become future trainers.
- At least 5 years of experience in training or learning and development role
- At least 3 years in a business environment
- Ability to develop and deliver training via multiple channels e.g. face2face, online, VC, etc.
- Effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and advocate for new and emerging skills, tools and platforms
- A self-motivated approach and comfort with working in a fast-growing, dynamic and ambiguous environment
- BA/BS/BComm degree or equivalent qualification
In depth experience both using and teaching some of the below;
- Open Source tools
- Artificial intelligence
- Advance Machine Learning
- Analytics and Modelling Best Practice
- Model interpretation and validation techniques
- Deep Learning
- Time-series forecasting
- Adversarial machine learning
- A/B Testing
- Graph Theory
Experience with advanced analytics tools and required
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6552 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.