- Desktop Engineer
- Large Financial Organization in Melbourne CBD
- Contract role
- Work life Balance and Great culture to work
Responsible for the operational support and development of the nominated service within Workplace, incorporating Strategy, Design, Run, Provisioning & Deployment, Transition & Change, Consumption, Support, Delivery Performance & Quality, Capacity & Continuity, Issue & Risk Management.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead and manage Desktop and EUC support engineers
- Serves as the point of escalation (technical owner) for major incidents
- Accountable for the successful resolution of critical, high, medium and low problems
- Contributes to incident bridges with internal staff and 3rd party suppliers.
- Collaborates with Workplace SME’sArchitects to ensure that projects handed to Workplace are delivered in accordance with stated strategic and tactical objectives.
- Identifies opportunities to drive efficiency through automation
- Contribute to the tracking and reporting against agreed service KPIs, SLA’s, Service Health and the contractual obligations of 3rd party Service Providers.
- Asset lifecycle planning to ensure that the asset fits with the Groups standards and strategic direction
- Utilise appropriate forums and networks to identify opportunities to leverage asset portfolio capabilities
- Ensure appropriate capacity, risk and security monitoring, disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place across the portfolio
Who you’ll be working with
- 3-5 years’ experience delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of SCCM, Altiris, InTune.
- 3-5 year’s designing, building, managing and administering large scale Active Directory and Wintel Server (physical and virtual) environments
- Experience implementing and managing large scale upgrades in SCCM technologies and toolsets.
- Experience implementing and managing Base Operating Environments (BOE) and SOE
- 5 years’ experience delivering workplace services in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in AD support and implementation
- Experience (3+ years) in the design and deployment of enterprise level Wintel infrastructure.
- Experience (2 years) experience in creation of scripts (PowerShell) to drive automation
- Experience (2+ years) experience delivering service in an enterprise ITIL environment
- 1-3 years designing, building, managing and administering large scale Wintel environments with knowledge in software distribution and patch management
- In-depth understanding of the security challenges in complex EUC environments
- In depth understanding, and practical experience of application and OS deployment using System Centre tools including cloud based monitoringmanagement
- Understanding of Azure and AWS based workloads.
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field
- Proven experience in coordinating multiple stakeholders and 3rd parties to deliver successful outcomes in a time sensitive environment
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and technology
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sanky – 03 8506 6541) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au