- Analyst Engineer
- Permanent Opportunity
- Melbourne Based role – Tier 1 Bank
- Salary Ranges from $100K Incl Super to $110k Incl Super
- Work life balance
Note: This is a Developer / Engineer role – NodeJS is mandatory.
As a Developer Engineer, you will be an enthusiastic developer looking to kick start or advance your career. You will focus on many key facets of software, and its delivery, getting hands on with the latest tech stack and cloud services. With your knowledge of node.js development, you will adopt and adhere to NAB’s technical direction, being invited to contribute to the enhancement and building of technology while exploring new areas like DevOps, Automation, Front End (React) and other areas of opportunities.
You will have a keen eye for detail, and a passion to learn and grow your skills while delivering quality, market leading solutions that bring great business and customer value.
- Develop, implement and manage application code and services for production and pre-release environments
- Opportunities to develop, implement and manage continuous integration, build management and deployment scripts, systems and any code as required
- Work with delivery teams to achieve success through development using CI/CD and DevOps practices, processes and tooling
- The successful candidate will have experience and knowledge with Node.js, bringing a great passion and need to learn and grow their skillset and career in a fast-paced team. Ideal skills including:
- Experience with developing microservices advantageous
- Understanding and/or experience with RESTful APIs and microservices
- Understanding and/or experience with Container (ECS, Kubernetes, Docker) and FaaS (AWS Lambda) technologies
- Understanding of Agile delivery principles
- Understanding of CI/CD principles
- A want and desire to help support your peers
This role may require you to participate in the after-hours support roster in the future to assist with escalated and impacting issues affecting our Contact Centre platform. There also may be a need to be available when reasonably required to implement changes after-hours to minimise impacts to business and enterprise.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.