Analyst -Business Operations
- Analyst -Business Operations
- 6-months contract
- Large Financial Organization in Melbourne CBD
We are on the look-out for a highly-organised Business Operations Analyst to join our client.
The successful applicant will join the Support Services Technology team by performing a range of activities associated with Procure 2 Pay, Invoice Management, Reporting and Management Information analysis.
What would you do:
- Support the ongoing development and maintenance of Technology Business Operations Supports’ Business Support ‘Business Intelligence’ solutions, including Qlikview, Sharepoint, Share drives & Repositories, etc.
- Support the management of internal applications that support the Financial Management, Workforce and Procure 2 Pay functions within Technology
- Analysis and specification of requirements that are uniquely traceable, verifiable and prioritised in a manner that is acceptable to stakeholders
- Assess existing reports to identify redesign or enhancement opportunities to deliver improved productivity or efficiency to stakeholders
- Assist in preparing financial reports for stakeholders, identifying issues and anomalies
- Review, Confirm, Process & Report all Supplier invoices accurately and promptly providing weekly status reports.
- Assist in managing financials to ensure invoices are paid as per plan and benefits realised.
- Ensure Month End Financial Expense Accruals are validated and posted accurately and promptly as per agreed timelines.
- Ensure required Commercial & Financial Reporting completed as per schedules
What experience do I need?
- 2+ years’ experience in a Analyst role.
- Strong technical delivery and business analytical skills.
- Strong Financials Analysis skills
- Diagnosing and analysing system capability and developing solutions.
- Strong self-organisation and Time Management skills.
- Experience and exposure in change management practices, with ability influence stakeholders, management and business staff
- Well-developed inter-personal skills to effectively liaise with senior technical and management staff
- Billing, Accounts Payable and Finance experience.
- Excellent Data Analysis and Excel skills
- Great written and verbal skills.
- Problem solving/Investigation skills
- Experience working with SAP desirable.
- Relevant Financial Services Industry experience is advantageous
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or Finance related field
- Basic professional experience in a relevant field
Please send your resume and cover letter in MS WORD format for a confidential review. For further queries, please call Sanky on 03 8506 6525.