Agile Test Lead – CI /CD, DevOps
- Large Consulting Organisation
- Sydney based permanent opportunity – Financial client
- Start- 1st of March 2016
Agile Test Lead
* Work with project teams to deliver quality automated/manual test scripts/procedures and cases to meet delivery milestones.
* Have the ability to define the system under test and understand the system architecture.
* Demonstrated understanding of multiple test types, what role they play and how to apply to the test system in an agile manner.
* Understand the role that automation plays in agile delivery including when and how to implement it.
* Have the ability to manage business stakeholder expectations.
* Co-ordinate and communicate effectively with all team members to ensure that testing is effectively covered and each party knows what they must contribute to the testing effort.
* Actively contribute to requirements and acceptance criteria.
* Demonstrate the ability to contribute to estimation of test effort, tools and infrastructure set up, deployment and release activities.
* Share their experience in using automated test tools including but not limited to UI, BDD and defect tracking tools.
* Share their strong structured testing skills and techniques within an agile environment.
* Use techniques such as DevOps/CI/CD, Exploratory Testing, Risk Based Testing, BDD and SBE.
* Have the ability to contribute to risk analysis and utilise that information to plan testing activities.
* Have the ability to create a lightweight test strategy, plan and schedule.
* Work well with developers and understand the techniques and procedures they use.
* Have the ability to identify technical debt, what contributes to technical debt and how to mitigate.
* Show an interest in learning from and sharing with the external and internal testing and wider software development community
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 quoting ref no#
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs