Agile Delivery Manager
- Scrum Master and/or Project Management certification coupled with 5+ years exp.
- Fundamentals of agile delivery and proven results in employing them in contexts
- Effectively collaborating with internal stakeholders and Product Owners
Agile Delivery Manager
6 months contract on a view to extend
Largest insurance client
Makes sure the team is running an awesome delivery process incorporating agile principles to deliver solutions that support our customers and businesses. Helps the team to work in the best possible way, to optimise quality and outcomes and protects the broader team from disturbance and external threats to be successful in all aspects of delivery including; stakeholder engagement, vendor management, planning, analysis, development and release. Manages outwards to ensure the team is delivering business and customer outcomes within the remit of the organisation’s governance, controls and needs of the wider IS group.
As an Agile Delivery Manager, you…
- Are a problem solver: Thinking creatively and out of the box comes naturally to you and you thrive on challenges requiring innovative solutions.
- You are a team player: Able to read situations and adapt accordingly, you have a supportive demeanour.
- You are an excellent communicator: You pride yourself in having all your teams and your stakeholders aligned.
- You are a big picture person: Always thinking ahead, you are driven by a higher purpose and have your eyes focused on the people at the receiving end of the solutions and/or capabilities you are developing.
- You are cool, calm and collected: You’re not easily flustered and able to approach conflicting priorities and emergencies with a cool head in a calm and considered manner.
- You are a natural coach: you are driven to enable others to become the best versions of themselves and to grow and develop.
- You recognize and act on conflict: You see it at an early stage, can apply different activities to resolve it and know how to prevent it.
- A Scrum Master and/or Project Management certification coupled with 5+ years working experience in the application of agile delivery practices across complex programs
- A deep understanding and commitment to the fundamentals of agile delivery and proven results in employing them in different contexts
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Proven results in effectively collaborating with internal stakeholders and Product Owners
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum/Kanban approaches
- Experience running capacity-based delivery and the implementation of associated controls
- Highly skilled in managing dependencies, mitigating risks and issues and maintaining commitment to a complex delivery schedule
- Experience in coaching and leading others in Agile approaches
- Proven facilitation skills
- A tertiary qualification in computer science, engineering, software, IT or business equivalent experience
- Experience working in delivery of telephony and chat services with technologies such as Genesys, Webchat, Nuance is advantageous.
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example, personifying Scrum and Agile
- Guide and Coach the Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum/Kanban practices.
- Manage and maintain the program delivery schedule to ensure external dependencies are satisfied, transition to operations is seamless and customer commitments are met
- Work with the Product Owner/Business Project Manager to provide oversight of scope, budgets and project schedules
- Establishes working relationships with vendors and suppliers to ensure outcomes are delivered within the context of contracts and SOWS.
- Ensure delivery within all aspects of internal governance, control and IS policies and procedures, including Security.
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating
- Support the team to plan, analyze, develop, test and deploy features for the solutions.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Coordinate communication and change management, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised and solved in a professional manner
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: