Agile Delivery Manager (Voice)
- 6 months contract on a view to extend
- Excellent Pay
- Largest Insurance client
- Melbourne CBD
One of our Large Insurance Client is hiring “Agile Delivery Manager (Voice) who has handled Telephony projects.
A Scrum Master and/or Project Management certification coupled with 5+ years working experience in the application of agile delivery practices across complex programs.
What we need:
- A deep understanding and commitment to the fundamentals of agile delivery and proven results in employing them in different contexts
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Proven results in effectively enabling multiple Scrums in collaboration with Scrum Masters and Product Owners
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum/Kanban approaches
- Experience running capacity-based delivery and the implementation of associated controls
- Highly skilled in managing dependencies, mitigating risks and issues and maintaining commitment to a complex delivery schedule
- Experience in coaching and leading others in Agile approaches
- Experience working in delivery of telephony and chat services with technologies such as Genesys, Webchat, Nuance is advantageous.
What you will do :
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example, personifying Scrum and Agile
- Guide and Coach the Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum/Kanban practices.
- Manage and maintain the program delivery schedule to ensure external dependencies are satisfied, transition to operations is seamless and customer commitments are met
- Work with the Product Owner/Business Project Manager to provide oversight of scope, budgets and project schedules
- Establishes working relationships with vendors and suppliers to ensure outcomes are delivered within the context of contracts and SOWS.
- Ensure delivery within all aspects of internal governance, control and IS policies and procedures, including Security.
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating
- Support the team to plan, analyze, develop, test and deploy features for the solutions.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Coordinate communication and change management, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised and solved in a professional manner
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Please share your resumes in Word format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: