Agile Delivery Manager
- Agile Delivery Manager
- Agile Delivery Manager
- 12 Months Contract on a view to extend
- Competitive Salary
- Large Insurance Client
- Melbourne CBD
Adaps has been scouted to source Agile Delivery Manager for the Large Insurance Client at Mel CBD
About the Role
We are seeking to appoint an Agile Delivery Manager, to make sure the team is running an awesome process incorporating agile and HCD practices and principles to deliver solutions that support our customers and business. Also helps the team to work in the best possible way, to optimize quality and outcomes and protects the team from disturbance and external threats to be successful in all aspects of delivery including; stakeholder engagement, planning, analysis, development and release.
What you will do:
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum (or Kanban) and Agile.
- Guide and Coach the Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum/Kanban practices.
- Guide and Coach the Team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum/Kanban frameworks
- Assess the Maturity of the team and organization and coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Support the team to plan, analyses, develop, test and deploy features for the solutions.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- At least 4+ years working in Agile delivery manager role
- Demonstrated experience delivering digital projects using agile methodologies. Certified Product Owner and/or other Agile certifications is essential
- Proven experience in delivering software solutions or digital products to market.
- A Scrum Manager Certification and equivalent Kanban knowledge as well as solid experience in application of the knowledge and skills.
- Experience in coaching and leading others in Agile approaches.
- Proven facilitation skills.
- A tertiary qualification in computer science, engineering, software, IT or business or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in a digital environment is advantageous.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.