Who we are:
We are IT Recruitment Specialists. Established in 1964, Adaps is the oldest Australian owned IT company. Adaps’ primary purpose is the provision of professional IT services, which we offer via three main divisions: IT Recruitment, Contractor Care, and Consulting.
ADAPS is looking to hire a lead AEM Developer for its client in Melbourne CBD. This postion will work for the development of large application for one of the large Insurance client.
This is 6 months’ contract with an option of converting into long term contract.
- Experience in developing complex commercial websites on AEM, candidates must have a proven track record in AEM.
- Adobe AEM / WEM foundational concepts and a solid understanding of AEM building blocks, SLING, FELIX, JSR-170
- Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows
- Leveraging web content management components of AEM to customize.
- Creation of AEM Forms, Sites, Custom components, templates, dialogs, widgets and bundles
- Responsive design concepts, Continuous improvement knowledge
- Must have Agile experience ( preferably Scrum)
- Front end technologies: HTML5, CSS3,
- Scripting: Strong Java scripting experience
Good to Have
- Java Stack
- AngularJS, Bootstrap, Protractor, Jasmine-Karma testing
- Application servers – IBM Websphere/ Weblogic/ JBoss
- CI/CD -Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo
- Source Control – SVN, Git
- DB – DB2
If this opportunity sounds like you APPLY NOW!!!
To know more about the role please call Kish on 383659439.
CONNECT WITH ADAPS: