Adobe Campaign -Technical Lead
- Adobe Campaign -Technical Lead
- Perm role
- Excellent Pay
- Large Financial client @ Melbourne CBD
- Work Life Balance
Adaps has been scouted to source Adobe Campaign-Technical Lead for a Large Financial Client @ Melbourne CBD.
What you will do:
- Be an expert in Adobe Campaign and the Adobe Experience Cloud, presenting high level views of its capabilities and designing solutions leveraging standard functionality, custom developments and integrations
- Lead consultative engagements with internal clients , exploring their technical and business challenges. This will include delivering workshops, presenting solution overviews and providing benefits analysis of software features and developments
- Ownership of the technology solution from estimation and design through to delivery, acceptance and operation
- Ensure professional delivery of solutions by working closely with Quality Engineers
- Take the initiative to constantly improve your knowledge and expertise
What is needed for this role
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing and campaign management in Financial Services or related industry
- Very strong Adobe Campaign / Neolane skills (Tech Lead level)
- Expertise in designing and delivering highly scalable infrastructure and ability to effectively communicate the solution to internal teams
- Experience in system and performance analysis of distributed systems
- Great balance between technical SME and outstanding communication / stakeholder management skills
- Complex campaign/communication design experience in a multi-channel environment
- RDBMS & SQL (PostgreSQL, RedShift or Oracle)
- Familiarity with security standards such as TLS, SSL, HTTPS, data encryption
- Experience with Offer Management and Message Centre modules
- Quality and user acceptance testing experience
As well as the above skills, it would be highly desirable if you also had exposure to AWS Cloud technologies, iOS/android development and Linux /Windows Server administration experience.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au