Adobe Campaign -Technical Lead
Adaps has been scouted to source Adobe Campaign-Technical Lead for a Large Financial Client @ Melbourne CBD.
What you will do:
- Be an expert in Adobe Campaign and the Adobe Experience Cloud, presenting high level views of its capabilities and designing solutions leveraging standard functionality, custom developments and integrations
- Lead consultative engagements with internal clients at Client, exploring their technical and business challenges. This will include delivering workshops, presenting solution overviews and providing benefits analysis of software features and developments
- Ownership of the technology solution from estimation and design through to delivery, acceptance and operation
- Ensure professional delivery of solutions by working closely with Quality Engineers
- Take the initiative to constantly improve your knowledge and expertise
What is needed for this role
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing and campaign management in Financial Services or related industry
- Very strong Adobe Campaign / Neolane skills (Tech Lead level)
- Expertise in designing and delivering highly scalable infrastructure and ability to effectively communicate the solution to internal teams
- Experience in system and performance analysis of distributed systems
- Great balance between technical SME and outstanding communication / stakeholder management skills
- Complex campaign/communication design experience in a multi-channel environment
- RDBMS & SQL (PostgreSQL, RedShift or Oracle)
- Familiarity with security standards such as TLS, SSL, HTTPS, data encryption
- Experience with Offer Management and Message Centre modules
- Quality and user acceptance testing experience
As well as the above skills, it would be highly desirable if you also had exposure to AWS Cloud technologies, iOS/android development and Linux /Windows Server administration experience.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Neil on 03 8506 6522 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au