Adobe Campaign Developer
- Adobe Campaign Developer
- 6 months contract role on a view to extend
- Excellent Pay $800-$840 + Super
- Large Insurance Company
- Melbourne, CBD
Adaps has been scouted to source Adobe Campaign Developer at Melbourne CBD for one of the largest Insurance organisations.
The Developer is responsible for building and automating complex marketing campaigns in support of Marketing and Strategic Analytics business initiatives. Responsibilities include producing and quality-testing campaign data files, identifying and re-mediating issues along the campaign development lifecycle.
- Build high-quality inbound and outbound flows using Adobe Campaign Management System.
- Ensure contact strategy and business rules are enforced during execution of campaigns.
- Provide counts, verify data sources, and manipulate customer data using the Adobe Campaign and/or SAS and Excel.
- Deliver campaign data/leads to delivery channels in the appropriate format for deployment.
- Configure recurring SMS/EMAIL/Direct mail campaign delivery schedules using Adobe Campaign.
- Experience working within campaign management on agency or client side
- At least 1 year deep technical experience with Adobe Campaign Manager.
- Experience of complex campaign/communication design including customer sampling and testing strategies along with measurement of communications effectiveness in a multi-channel environment
- Deep understanding of data manipulation using tools such as SQL, Teradata, Oracle and other database technologies would be highly beneficial
- Strong interpersonal and proactive problem-solving skills
- Fast learner, eager to learn new technologies. Roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic and willingness to take the initiative and make things happen.
- Proven experience in finding creative ways to execute in a fast-paced work environment and a track record of delivering results on time and on budget.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Lisa – 03 8506 6523) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: