- Adobe Analyst
- Permanent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Melbourne Based role – Can work from anywhere in Australia
- Salary on offer upto $100K incl Super + bonus + other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
About the role:
- Reporting to the Manager of the Digital Sales Test & Target team, this Analyst role is responsible for analysing data to identify actionable insights to improve digital sales funnel performance and conversion.
- You will be establishing workspaces, dashboards and reports to understand, track and optimise digital sales experiences as well as working closely with Digital Sales & Marketing Channel Personalisation team members to uncover and implement improvements to both owned public and secure channels.
- Using data to uncover customer segmentation opportunities to create more personalised and contextual digital experiences
- Identify and support opportunities to improve Analytics capability and operational efficiencies when leveraging data
- Deliver segmentation / conversion rate optimisation (CRO) analysis and insights to drive product awareness, consideration and sales conversion
- Share insights and performance reporting with relevant teams and stakeholders to influence and improve sales performance
- Collaborate and contribute to team prioritisation, assess scope, opportunities and pipeline
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in the role you will have strong analytical skills, having worked in an analytics/insight’s capacity, with the ability to generate actionable insights from data. You will have experience using website / digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics as well as:
- Experience working with Conversation Rate Optimisation Tools and Adobe suite, highly desirable (Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Clicktale / Tealeaf etc)
- A background in website / digital metrics and reporting suites (e.g., Adobe Analytics or similar)
- A proactive focus on the customer and driving outcomes
- A mindset of continuous improvement and innovation
- A proactive approach to working with team members and broader stakeholders to solve challenges and uncover opportunities
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.