Administrator/ Planning Support Analyst
- Previous experience in personnel/ HR administration
- Airline industry knowledge highly regarded
- High attention to detail & communication skills
Our client, a prominent airline company, is looking for an Administrator/ Planning Support Analyst with previous experience in personnel/ HR administration to assist with business rules and processes related to the rostering requests and preferences that pilots and cabin crew submit. They will be required to learn aviation-specific jargon and employment law terminology, as well as bespoke systems.
- Respond to email queries from pilots and cabin crew arising from their bespoke Request & Preference System (RPS).
- Test reported failings of RPS and coordinate with IT Support in order to resolve.
- Conduct systems testing of fixes and upgrades installed in RPS in coordination with IT Support.
- Learn the business rules and processes related to the requests that pilots and cabin crew may submit for annual leave, long service leave and alternate public holidays (covering various employment contracts in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Thailand).
- Assist in conducting systems testing of the new leave system (ALPAS).
- Good computer literacy and ability to learn new systems.
- Previously experience in personnel/HR administration or similar.
- Some knowledge of the airline industry, especially rostering concepts.
- Aptitude to understand the meaning of rules written in a mixture of aviation-specific jargon and employment law terminology.
- Developed problem solving skills and initiative to seek-out information to further own understanding of issues.
- Integrity to act in the company’s best interest given responsibly and potential pressures.
- Ability and maturity to organise workload to achieve required results.
- Trustworthy and protective of confidential matters.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a small team.
- Embracing of changes to improve deliverables.
- Appropriately professional and respectful manner in dealing with crew members and other colleagues.
- Ability and willingness to communicate at varying levels within the company.
This role requires a high level of attention to detail, clear communication skills and a professional acumen.
Apply now by sending your CV in word format. For any additional information call Cass on 03 8506 6578 to have a confidential discussion.