ADABAS Natural Developer
One of the Large Federal client is currently looking for a ADABAS Natural Programmer. The ADABAS Natural Developer is responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting IT applications to deliver projects and solutions, meeting business needs.
Selection Criteria (SC):
- Demonstrated experience in developing solution designs, technical specifications and systems designs in the relevant technologies;
- Demonstrated experience and competency in NATURAL Programming including both in Online and Batch modes;
- Demonstrated ability to conduct full design and code reviews for new and modified modules;
- Demonstrated experience in ADABAS Database’s manipulation using NATURAL;
- Demonstrated experience in JCL, TSO and partitioned data sets;
- Knowledge in the development of web based application using for example AJAX, HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS, JSP, JAVA;
- Demonstrated extensive experience using a relevant (Agile, Waterfall or Rational Unified Process) software development lifecycle;
- Demonstrated ability participate in joint application design sessions with appropriate users and liaise with Client Services to achieve user requirements;
- Demonstrated ability to deal professionally, tactfully and effectively with various stakeholders (both internally and externally) at all organisational levels.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Lisa or 03 8506 6523. Applications close on the 15th of January or based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au