Adaps is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment in a responsible manner. The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and purchase supplies that minimise the environmental impact of production, consumption and distribution.
- Energy Conservation.
Adaps is a recruitment agency and therefore fundamentally a service organization, our footprint largely consists of the following:
- Electricity Usage, Air-conditioning, Lighting and Building Signage.
- Computers, General Appliances, Printers and Mobile Phones.
- Paper and Consumables.
- Waste Management and Recycling.
The direct actions we undertake to reduce our environmental footprint are by:
- Reducing use of our car fleet by utilizing public transport to a greater degree.
- Investing in teleconferencing equipment and online tools. This enables overseas, interstate and even local interviewing, without the need to fly/transport candidates to us.
- Installing programmed timers to ensure we reduce our energy consumption with our Company signage, Air-Conditioning and Heating.
- Computer policies to ensure our equipment is not left on when not in use, which includes forced shut down or sleep mode functions.
- Purchasing and using high energy efficient appliances.
- Lighting completely turned off when we are not in the office.
- Equipment recycling programs for old hardware and software.
- Paper & cardboard recycling facilities.
- Reducing the use of our paper supplies with more online processes and print management policies.
- Monitoring and measuring of our electricity usage levels, including greenhouse emissions for each billing period.
Our Goals are to:
- Reduce our electricity usage by 10% on 2011/2012 levels.
- Reduce paper and stationery purchasing by 15% on 2011/2012 levels.
- Eliminating a minimum of one paper based process each year.
Print Name: Anand Tatavarthi
Position: Chief Executive Officer
Date: Revised 4/1/2018