Sustainability at Adaps is about operating our business in a responsible and well considered manner to maximize value to stakeholders including Customers, Employees, Suppliers, Government and Shareholders while responsibly and sensibly managing the economic, social and environmental risks inherent within the business & Industry.
Adaps business practices and outcomes across are spread four key areas:
Sustainability is an all-encompassing principle, which is reflected through various policies at Adaps. For that reason, this policy should be read in conjunction with a range of associated Adaps policies.
Responsibility for the application of this policy rests with all Adaps employees.
Adaps Executives and managers are responsible for leading the adoption of this policy and the integration of sustainability practices throughout Adaps.
Adaps is committed to:
- Ensuring an appropriate governance system is in place to provide oversight and accountability for strategy development and performance that relates to maintaining a sustainable business;
- Identifying and managing risks affecting the interests of Adaps through its risk management framework;
- Proactively assessing and addressing material social, environmental and economic risks and the impact of our operations, and integrating these considerations into business planning, decision making and implementation processes that ensure sustainable outcomes;
- Continuing to develop and foster a strong culture of safety, environmental sustainability and social responsibility;
- Exploring ways to improve efficiency in all operations;
- Conducting business activities in an ethical and transparent manner;
- Setting clearly defined targets, and measuring and monitoring sustainability performance to support continuous improvement;
- Complying with relevant legislation, standards and procedures;
- Sourcing products and services from local suppliers, where appropriate and possible;
- Liaising with governments, industry associations, joint venture partners and other stakeholders to develop and implement good sustainable industry practices; and
- Empowering employees by providing information and training, as required, encouraging the adoption of sustainable principles and practices.
View PDF File : Click Here