The Adaps Guarantee
Research suggests that the cost of hiring the wrong person is approximately a year’s salary, and much higher than this for high-level influential roles. We tend to think of the direct costs of a poor hiring decision, but often forget to analyse the indirect costs, including downtime, management time, reduced productivity, administration and training costs, general lost time and the unsettling impact on your team.
We share the risk of hiring with our clients. Adaps offers guarantees on any placement. If an Adaps placed Employee or Contractor leaves your organisation before the end of the agreed guarantee period, Adaps will replace for free or refund the fee’s we received.
Adaps’ guarantee is core to our business. It drives positive behaviour at every stage of the recruitment process and represents true value for the client:
- Candidate shortlists are created quickly and efficiently
- CVs submitted meet the technical requirements of the role. Adaps will not submit a candidate who doesn’t meet the technical requirements of the brief. Compromising a technical fit poses serious risk to both the client and Adaps
- It drives our internal behaviour to ensure candidates submitted match clients organisational needs, saving the client time by not having to vet mismatched candidates
- Adaps engages dedicated recruiters who understand our clients’ business and will actively pursue information from a client to ensure candidates provided match the requirements
- Candidates are well informed about the role, company and future opportunities. Adaps thoroughly briefs all candidates and offers transparency in remuneration and future development expectations
- Our guarantee is about accountability, driving quality behaviour and demonstrates our desire and commitment to establishing long term business relationships.