Workplace Project Manager
Role: Workplace Project Manager
Duration: 6 months
The workplace project manager will be responsible for the delivery of the 2016 workplace user uplift project as part of a large-scale transformation program.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Leading the delivery of the workplace uplift project
- Management of project teams
- Assisting with end to end delivery of projects
- Identify risks and manage effectively
- Communicate across all levels
- Stakeholder management
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Working knowledge of Office 365, Skype for Business, Share point, Exchange, SCCM, Citrix, etc.
- Proven track record in managing migration of the above workplace components to on-premise cloud and Office 365 as part of the transformation work stream.
- Strong background in software defined data center infrastructure environments.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel, and project management tools and techniques
- Experience in leading teams.
- PIMBOK methodology experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.