Websphere IIB Integration Developer – WESB to IIB
- Experience in Migration from WebSphere ESB to IIB
- Melbourne CBD & Geelong based roles – Great Culture
- Initial 4 month contract + extensions
Our Client, is a large organisation who has engaged Adaps to source an IBM Integration Bus Developer(Websphere Message Broker) to work on an IIB upgrade project based in Melbourne CBD.
This position is for a migration project from Websphere ESB to IBM Integration Bus (IIB).
Location:Melbourne CBD & Geelong based – 2 roles
Contract Position: Good $$$$
Duration : 4 Months + Possible Extension (Start in Jan 2016)
This position Ideally suits an IBM Integration Bus consultant with:
- Overall 7-10 yrs of IT experience working in integration solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years + experience with IBM Integration Bus(Websphere Message Broker) development and solution design.
- Experience in Design patterns around IIB
- Experience working with Websphere Enterprise Service Bus(ESB) is highly desirable
- Experience in BPM, MQ, WPS is highly desirable
- Experience with Migration projects(from Websphere ESB to IIB) is a bonus
- Experience in ESQL, Java
- Consulting experience in 2-3 full life cycle projects (ideally)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies and ability to apply trends to architectural needs
- Must have a thorough knowledge of Linux Operating Systems
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, evolving environment and appropriately prioritize tasks, and keep abreast of the latest technology
- Splunk – Experience in setting up dashboard, handle operations, reporting, performance tuning
If you are interested in this position, please call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 quoting ref no#11830 and apply using the link to find out further information.