webMethods Specialist – Multiple roles
Our client are a leading provider of service integration, cloud services and products that deliver comprehensive end to-end solutions to drive business performance.
- Brisbane Location
- 6 Month multiple contract positions with a possible extension
- Good experience as a webmethods specialist
We are seeking a skilled webMethods Specialist who will be responsible for providing technical oversight, development and deployment input across complex integration solutions.
- Overall 7+ years of IT experience
- Atleast 5+ years of experience in integration using the webMethods platform;
- Extensive development experience using Software AG’s webMethods Developer, and the webMethods flow language;
- Strong administration and development skills using webMethods Integration Server, and Trading Networks;
- Demonstrated integration development experience using web services and XML;
- Demonstrated integration development experience using webMethods adapters;
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, and Oracle relational databases is an advantage;
- Experience in Java development is an advantage;
- Experience working on large integration projects is an advantage;
- Detailed knowledge and experience of all aspects of the software development lifecycle (Requirements, Design, Build, Test, Deploy and Support); and
- Experience working with Universal Messaging would be very advantageous.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ekta on 03 8506 6565. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au