Unica requirements – technical & functional
- 6 month contracts
- Melbourne CBD Location
- November start date
Adaps has been engaged to source suitably skilled Unica specialists for 6 month contracts based in Melbourne CBD for November start dates.
We are sourcing both technical and functional skills with client facing consulting backgrounds for a full lifecycle implementation project due to commence shortly.
- Minimum four years Unica experience with system integration and development expertise;
- A development background with Unica skills;
- Strong understanding of marketing analytics and CRM technologies;
- Three years experience in a consulting environment or internal SME capacity working across multiple project;
- As a client facing consultant you must be able to demonstrate a ‘value’ proposition utilising end to end analytics;
- Solution delivery experience in a consulting capacity;
- Ability to quickly understand a technical environment incorporating multiple technologies;
- Team management of SME’s including developers, business analyst and testers as required;
- Stakeholder management from senior management down;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- Technical knowledge across Unica
If you are interested in this project, working with a premier organisation, please apply using the link. Please note, only suitable candidates will be contacted.