Are you an Integration Specialist and looking for your next gig?
Do you want to enjoy the warm weather with a small-town experience like Port Macquarie?
Get the stability of a long-term contract (6-12 months) with excellent daily rates.
To be considered for this role you should have -
- Extensive experience in a similar role in an ICT environment
- Practical experience and knowledge in developing, designing, deploying Mulesoft and TIBCO BusinessWorks 5.x software.
- Experience with Java Spring.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to think and act in an innovative and strategic manner within contemporary ICT frameworks.
- Experience with SOAP, HTTP, Mulesoft, TIBCO Rendezvous, TIBCO Business Works 5.x, Spring and JMS;
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure;
- Proficiency in Oracle RDBMS DML;
- Operational support related to incident root cause analysis, defect corrections.
- Project work in relation to design, development and testing and release into production.
- Core member of a multicultural team where ideas and perspectives are shared and discussed.
- Experience working in a large ITIL compliant environment;
- Experience with Microsoft Power Bi
- Windows Server operating environment
- Power Shell
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Compliment operational resources and participate in major TIBCO BusinessWorks 5.x and Mulesoft development projects.
- Provide support and development expertise for Essential Energy’s Integration platforms.
- Ensure that key technologies within Essential Energy operate in a reliable and efficient manner.
- Able to work as part of a team to deliver project and organisational strategic objectives
- Collaborate with internal customers to develop an understanding of requirements and expectations.
- Collaborate with team members in the areas of technical and design guidance and self-manage against agreed deliverables.
So, don’t miss the opportunity in Port Macquarie, NSW and APPLY NOW or call Amrita at 03 8506 6553
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: