Test Analyst – Data Warehouse, SQL, Java / Ruby
- Oracle / SQL Server – SQL’s to query complex database structures – Java/Ruby
- Permanent role – Mid level Test Analyst with only 2-3 years of experience
- Large Financial Institution – Great culture – Work / Life Balance!
Our client (Big 4 Banks) is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual who is confident to challenge the current processes and contribute fresh ideas to the team. If that’s you, we want to hear from you.
As a Mid level Test Analyst, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Undertake complex testing activities of software solutions
- Develop comprehensive test scripts and scenarios
- Execute test cases and document results to ensure the System’s technical, functional and non-functional requirements are met
- Must have experience of Oracle and/or SQL Server including the ability to write SQLs to query complex database structures
- Previous experience in Warehousing platforms or Data testing – Must have!
- Previous Testing experience in various levels/types of testing including System, System Integration, End to End, Performance and User Acceptance testing
- Experience with Test Automation frameworks (using Ruby/Java) – Desirable!
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Understanding of XML
- ISTQB Testing Certification
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
If you are interested in this position, please call Nitin Verma quoting ref no#11677 on 03 8506 6546 and apply using the link. Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.