- 2X Contract Positions Until end of september
- Geelong based positions
- Good experience as a Test Analyst
Our client is currently sourcing for a Test Analyst who can work in their Geelong office
- Demonstrated experience analysing system and functional requirements and translating these in to a fit for purpose suite of tests.
- Produce quality test cases and scripts as well as executing effective and rigorous testing processes.
- Experience with a variety of test and defect management toolsets, such as HP Quality Centre, Load Runner and JIRA.
- Experience in implementing and adopting a testing methodology to an environment.
- Demonstrated ability to produce quality test cases and scripts as well as executing effective and rigorous testing processes with a dedication to assisting in continual improvement of the testing process to an optimal level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to translate test results to a variety of audience
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: