- Join a growing Software Solutions team!
- Ideally have Dynamic CRM testing experience
- Experience with System, Functional, UAT and integration testing
Our client is looking for a Test Analyst to become an integral part of their growing Software team tasked with writing test strategies, test plans, test cases, test scripts, SQL scripts as well as Training modules for Systems Testing, Functional Testing and UAT. They are looking for someone with a real passion for Automation who can proactively suggest improvements to enhance their testing environment.
- Review and contribute to test planning and design as well as analysing, reviewing and assessing requirements and design specifications
- Plan and design tests to align with functional and non-functional business requirements, ensure all the aspects of required services are covered in test design
- Develop Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts
- Prepare test data
- Prepare the test environment
- Execute and log tests, evaluate the results and document problems found
- Identify, categorise and document defects
- Resolve any test environment defects reported
Skills and Experience:
- Hands on Dynamic CRM testing experience
- System, Functional, UAT and integration testing experience
- Work on multiple projects across both Agile/ Waterfall methodologies
- Demonstrated experience with the development, implementation and evaluation of relevant testing documentation, including Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Reports/Metrics
- Full software testing lifecycle experience
- End to end project experience while working collaboratively with other designer, testers and developers
- ISTQB/ANZTB foundation certification is desirable
Apply now by sending your CV in word format or call Cass on 03 8506 6578 for a confidential discussion quoting reference #11988. Please note that successful candidates will be subject to a police check.